The boring bit...
Please read through our terms and conditions below before you hire from Bugs Soft Play.
- A 40% deposit will be required to secure any booking of Bugs Soft Play. No booking will be deemed to be confirmed until the deposit is received in full.
- Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event will result in the loss of the deposit.
- The remaining balance will be required following the set up of the soft play and bouncy castle experience, prior to the start of the event.
- We recommend that our soft play is suitable for age ranges between 0 and 4 years old.
- All of Bugs equipment is for the use of children only and MUST NOT be used by any adult.
- All children must be supervised when using Bugs Soft Play equipment.
- No shoes to be worn on the bouncy castle, mats, soft play items or in the ball pit.
- No food or drink is to be consumed while playing on any of Bugs Soft Play equipment.
- The welfare of the children whilst playing on Bugs Soft Play equipment is left with the hirer. Bugs Soft Play and its employees accept no responsibility for any injuries caused whilst playing on Bugs Soft Play equipment.
- Any equipment damaged during hire should be removed from the play area immediately to avoid possible injury and reported to Bugs Soft Play.
- Any equipment lost or damaged will be charged at the full replacement/repair cost.
- Please keep all equipment supplied by Bugs Soft Play dry and out of the rain.
- No refund will be given if outdoor parties are unable to go ahead due to rain or other adverse weather conditions.
- Ensure that sharp objects including keys, toys and jewellery are not taken onto the equipment. We would advise that children who wear spectacles or hearing aids remove them prior to going onto the equipment.
- Please ensure you keep the equipment on the mats that we supply to avoid damage and possible injury to users.
- All equipment is supplied in sound condition. It is this responsibility of the hirer to check it’s condition prior to the event and report any damage.
- When hiring the bouncy castle please ensure we have a safe electrical supply no further than 20m from the castle location.
- Please be aware of the ‘Dos and Don’ts’ leaflet which accompanies the bouncy castle hire. Our bouncy castle is approximately 10’ tall. Please be aware of the sizes of all our equipment that you wish to hire and ensure you have enough space and clearance for it at your venue. No refund will be made if the space set aside for the equipment is too small and inappropriate. (bouncy castle requires 6.5m depth front to back and 4.5m width)
- If in doubt, please ask. We are more than happy to help!
- Enjoy your experience and have fun!!
Delivery and Collection times:
- Hours of hire are between 09.00am and 19.00pm unless prior arrangements are agreed.
- Collection after 19.00pm will be chargeable at £20 per hour up to 21.00pm.
- Collections after 19.00pm must be agreed upon prior to the hire and may not be agreed in every instance.
- Should a collection later than 21.00pm be required, an overnight hire charge of £60 will be chargeable. Overnight hire may not be agreed in every instance and will be decided upon on an event by event basis.
- Overnight hire will only be granted if the equipment is in a safe secure location and protected from the external elements at all times.
- The hirer will be responsible for the safe keeping of the equipment throughout this period.